|Occupation||Editor (Regular Show), Youtube Pooper|
|Years Active||4th April 2014 - 1st March 2020|
|Notable Works||Rage Against the TV, Prankless, The Power, Meat Your Maker|
|Influences||CaveManEngi(Now TheCaveManEngi/DaCaveManEngi), SkateboardEditor, xXRoflXx15, XScourgeTailsX, klusignolo, Geibuchan, BDLC90, KeeperofPorridge|
EditsOfGreatBritain (EOGB for short, formerly known as scriblemonger) is an editor who mainly edits Regular Show and is influenced by mainly new and heavy editors that use a lot of sounds. In his first two edits, he used the Klusignolo soundpack but then developed onto using his own sounds form bands he likes or mainly explicit material he knows.
Scriblemonger was a channel of Edit's friend in real life who also liked YTPs and Edits. The two would work together on YTPs and Edits. Before they were editing, they created YouTube Poops during the post-Spadinner era around 2011 when sentence mixing, ear rape and visual effects were cool. The YouTube Poops got very little views. Edits was already interested in edits during the klusignolo era, but he thought they were tasteless and unprofessional, however Scrible introduced him to TheCaveManEngi and liked his video. From then on he decided to broaden his tastes and decided to make edits with Scriblemonger in a similar style to him.
Their most popular video of was the Regular Show edit of Rage Against the TV (Edited) which had sparked over 71,000 views due to the use of dialogue and some word splicing and sentence mixing. Edits himself also made a collab entry for BradDLC's Annual Welsh Fireman YTP collab as a solo project. Scrible unfortunately left the same real life school Edits went to so he opened up his own channel where he made edits and YTPs by himself. However the Scriblemonger channel had been taken down by Turner EST due to the edits gaining popularity.
EditsOfGreatBritain started making edits by himself, the first was of the Regular Show episode Caffeinated Concert Tickets, which has unfortunately been taken down. From then on, he started to make Edits from mainly British cartoons as well such as Fireman Sam and Thomas the Tank Engine which saw seldom editing in the past. Alongside his edits, he made YTPs of Regular Show and the other shows mentioned above. Initially they were poorly made with the YTPs only predominantly being just noise and ear rape, not to mention being utter shit with masking. However with time, he started using sentence mixing and wacky effects, thanks to his increased skill in video editing and a few upgrades in software and plugins.
He has been uploading less frequently, and has also been uploading full episode edits less often. There have been periods of time where Edits has been firing sudden uploads of Edits but there has been periods of time where he has remained inactive due to an interest in other hobbies, having computer problems or simply because of not having the time.
Nowadays he uploads fairly frequently but mainly YTPs, although he has made an edit very recently. He has made YTPs for various collabs such as NKPower's Pingu Collab and HackerYTP's 10 seconds of Ear Rape collab.
He has since announced he is going in an indefinite hiatus from editing, citing lack of interest and real life busyness as the reasons. He currently attends university in West London so, his time to make any videos (let alone 11-minute edits) is predictably very limited.
On 16th July 2018, EditsOfGreatBritain (Who had since changed his name to "EOGB," to distance himself from editing) announced The Bad TV Commercials Editing Collab. So far, many established editors have already signed up (SuperIdiotMan00, Rockorange, Octacle, ElectricSausageEdits, Raster0fMandomness, AReallyAwesomeGuy117, Neon Weasel and even Editing Isn't Dead, who had been previously assumed to have "quietly retired") and even several first-time editors, most of which are EOGB's YouTube Poop friends, have also signed up or signed up as maybe. These being Yoshi Dash Media, TVBForever, BrandonWasHere, T Videshow, CrimsonZockt, Jeremiah Castro and Lineofyellow5 (Who has also made several edits before and is considered part of the community). Respected YTPer NKpower has also thought about possibly joining the collab also (Along with possibly considering making some standalone edits too).
- Modern Editors
- YouTube Poops that often involve Ear Rape and Sentence Mixing
- Grunge, Rock and Metal bands
- CD-I memes and Spadinner memes (he thinks they had their time back in 2007 and have to go)
- CaveManEngi fanboys that think Spadinner is the only type of YouTube Poop around
- Censor Bleeps
- Justin Bieber (everybody Should)
He is frequently considered one of the heaviest editors today by his fans and editing friends due to getting to the point where he almost creates entirely new dialogue with his sounds.
He is praised for his immense sound library, while some of his sounds have unclear sounds at times, his edits always seem to have some extra new sounds each time he makes them, and sometimes they are from obscure sources.
He has been criticized a few times, especially in Just Set Up The Chairs and Meat Your Maker Edited for having jokes too similar to TheCaveManEngi:
- (e.g. Caveman: I was getting HORNY for the annual ASS BANG so in addition to putting on this REALLY FUCKING RETARDED shirt. I splurged on some CHILDREN AND GOT REALLY BIG-ASS hotdogs.
- Scriblemonger: I was getting HORNY AS HELL for the annual FUCKING so in addition to putting on this REALLY GAY STRAP-ON I SPLOODGED on some SEASONED CURLIES).
He has also been criticized in his edits sometimes for being too predictable (Not Acceptable - R Word), using VideoFreaks3's sounds and overusing SpongeBob memes (Kill La Kill - Mako "Get Naked").
There was a period of time where he used Google+ and got carried away with his opinions, especially those on music, shows especially cartoons (for a while he was an Enterbot, then suddenly became an Anti-Enterbot) and politics.
Worst of all, he has been criticized by some of his fans for having inconsistent uploads, usually if they're either not 11 minute episode edits of Regular Show, or are simply not edits at all. A lot of his edit fanbase consider his YTPs to be "random editing and noise" while his YTP fans completely ignore his edits (which is honestly the better thing to do that rant about it in my opinion).
As scriblemonger (channel terminated by Turner EST.)
- Regular Show - Appreciation Day (taken down)
- Regular Show - Prankless (no longer on YouTube but on Vimeo)
- Regular Show - Weekend at Bensons (no longer on YouTube but on Vimeo)
- Regular Show - Rage Against the TV (taken down)
- Regular Show - The Power (taken down)
- Regular Show - Death Sandwich (Short) (taken down)
- Regular Show - Just Set Up The Chairs (taken down)
- Regular Show - Meat Your Maker (taken down)
- Regular Show - Caffeinated Concert Tickets (taken down)
- Regular Show - Sugar Rush (not viewable in certain countries)
- Fireman Sam - Home From Rome
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Super Size Trough
- Sesame Street - Feist Sings 1,2,3,4
- Suspense Vine
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Patty Hype (taken down)
- Volvic Adverts
- Horrid Henry (Short)
- Tenacious D - Tribute
- XDrang93 - A Story That Makes No Sense
- Blink 182 - What's My Age Again? (on Vimeo)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - The Ugly Barnacle (twice)
- Kill La Kill - Mako "Get Naked" (request from Raster0fMandomness)
- Not Acceptable - R Word (request from SuperIdiotMan00)
- Rugrats - Stu Makes Chocolate Pudding
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Revenge of the Trees
- Michael Rosen - No Breathing in Class
- Sesame Street - The Mystery Box
- IKEA Halloween commercial
- Futurama - War Is The H-Word (Short, entry to RockorangeEdits' collab)
- Homestar Runner - Teen Girl Squad (Entry to SuperIdiotMan00's collab)
- Regular Show - The Christmas Special (2 parts, 1st part taken down, 2nd only viewable in certain countries)
- Paddington trailer
- Vince Offer - Slap Chop infomercial
- Ed Edd 'n Eddy - Dueling Eds (w/ Rockorange)
- Regular Show - USA! USA! (for Raster0fMandomness' collab)
- Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends - The Sad Story of Henry