DavidT (formerly and also known as mrdavidatify) is a YouTube creator who's best known for Windows Never Released and then editing media. He is known for the frequent usage of sound sources such as the Vinesauce crew--particularly and especially Vargskelethor, and a crazy style that's a mix of heavy and classic.
|Years Active||March 2017 - Present|
|Notable Works||Sonic Sez - Sexual Harassment collab entries, Roller Cowards/Roller Pusswads, Squirrel Jokes|
|Influences||SuperIdiotMan00, Rockorange, XScourgeTailsX, AReallyAwesomeGuy117|
As of July 2020, DavidT has thirteen available edits, including his parts to the Pussy Pants and Rage Against the TV collaborations.
- The Lorax - Thneedville (edit script) (March 2017)
- Ed Edd n' Eddy - Avast Ye Eds (collab with Rockorange, DominationEdits and AReallyAwesomeGuy117 (August 7, 2017; video down)
- Sonic Sez - Sexual Harassment (December 10, 2017)
- Sonic Sez - Sexual Harassment (Alternate entry) (December 10, 2017)
- The Hat of Disclipline collab entry (Late 2017 or Early 2018, don't remember; video down)
The rest of the edit scripts will come in a drive folder in an undetermined amount of time.
- Chris Rock Show - Smack Rampage / Sex Rampage (April 22, 2018)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Pussy Pants (October 31, 2018; collaboration from EditsForWinners with a variety of people)
- Eggman Pisses on the Moon (Edited) (January 28, 2019)
- Regular Show - Rage Against the TV (May 24, 2019; 5th anniversary collaboration with a variety of people)
- UniKitty! - Too Many UniKitties/UniBitches (June 9, 2019) (Alternate link)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Roller Cowards/Roller Pusswads (June 25, 2019; collaboration with EditsForWinners) (Alternate link)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Squirrel Jokes/Racist Jokes (even though, the title is misleading) (February 4, 2020) (Alternate link)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - SpongeBob in Randomland/PenisLand (April 11, 2020)
- A Mario Sex Ed PSA edit (April 15, 2020; collab with SuperIdiotMan00)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Cum Fucket Supreme (July 26, 2020; collaboration with AReallyAwesomeGuy117)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Selling Out (July 27, 2020)
- SpongeBob SquarePants - SquidBob TentaclePants/SquidBitch TesticlePants (October 31, 2020)
- Sony Vegas Pro 14 (general A/V editing software) (April 2018-October 31, 2018, September 2019-Present)
- Sony Vegas Pro 16 (general A/V editing software) (January 2019-September 2019)
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 (occasional software for still-images and graphic editing, full-on for thumbnails)
(CURRENTLY PLANNING TO REWRITE THE REST OF THE ARTICLE)
humble beginnings (pre-editing era)
He joined YouTube in the year of 2012 and never really made any videos until March 2013, which was a really bad video of Kirby watching TV (he was watching Bubble Guppies lol). He was 10 years old back then. He was also making YTP experiments back in 2013-2014, and he finally learned on how to publish a video. But it was an option on sending it to YouTube immediately without rendering and putting that file on YT. He gained haters and he was butthurt to them. He was going to close his account, but he didn't want to because he continued making the haters feed him. Then it kept on going until the year of mid-late 2015 where he finally stopped with that attitude. Not too long after my latest video was made (it was released in New Years 2017), my computer exploded (well not really exploded, power failure), and I was kinda mad. All my stuff, gone. Now he is looking for new computer parts to build his dream gaming PC (not to mention that he'll be a hardcore gamer, and he's not gonna make his parents fucking pay $2,000 and beyond for it, that's fucking stupid)
Opinion on edits
He's watched very few edits at first back in somewhere between 2009 and around 2013 (not to mention he was only into YTPs and such). He got into watching edits in March 2017 when watching some SIM00 and he found them to be entertaining. Then he was watching other editors as well, like Rockorange, ARAG117, and ScourgeTails.
Now he made his own text-edit as a prototype to the upcoming Lorax movie edit
In April 2017 he decided to make his own edit, which was somewhat a preview to the 2012 movie Lorax. He at first made it because the movie had memes made out of it, but he was losing interest of that meme, same goes to rest of the "but" videos. It was a dead meme, anyway.
His edit career debut was in Rocko's collab Avast Ye Eds. The people took part besides me and him, ARAG117 and Domination Edits. Ever since he took part, he was interested in making edit scripts now. He is planning 5 EEnE edits, one being a 5-editor-collab, second being a shorty, 4 SpongeBob edits, and the entire edit of Dick Figures: The Movie. He might plan to remake his Lorax edit from April, but it's unknown when.
He doesn't get as much criticism from any edit, there are some of them, like when XDrang reviewed the ATOE Edit, he said that the quote "Why can't they just suck a dude's dick" feels out of context for the Eds (there's pretty much nothing much else I can think of, really).
- A Twist of Edited
- Homecooked Editeds (5-editor collab)
- Nagged to Edited
- Boys Will Be Eds (Shorty)
- Know it All Edited
- A Sex Slave for Gary
- Sex Toy Store of Rape (originally Sex Toy Store of Death Metal)
- Bitchy Boobs (collab with ULBEdits)
- Tentacle-Vision Edited (no final name yet)
- The Threesome Episode
- Truth or Square (collab with Raster, SIM, and Rocko)
- Grandma's Kisses
- AVGN - Kanker Pornography (Hong Kong 97)
- Dick Figures the Movie Edited
- Super Minecraft Kid - stop hating on fnaf
- The Sex Robot (Snuggie Edited)
- He at some point has a thing for the Kanker Sisters hence most of his edits reference them
- "Double dick" in EEnE edits are getting overrated, he decided to name Double D a plethora of burgers
- Patrick (Dumbass; also referenced as curse-word insults in other edits) is sometimes referred to as "Pink." It could mean something like being gay or transsexual or something like that