EditDealer was an editor who had been active since March of 2011, but started frequently editing in late June. He edited mainly Cartoon Network shows. EditDealer also started his own edit review series called "Mystery Edit Theater 666,000". His current account is EditDealerPhD, and has a Dailymotion account as a back up.
EditDealerMD's first edit was the Ed Edd n Eddy episode"It Came From Outer Ed (which remains unfinished). He originaly made and uploaded this edit in late 2010 on an old Youtube channel, but never completed the edit. He eventually created his EditDealerMD channel on March 12th 2011 and uploaded the edit to the channel the same day. In June he finally made a new edit, (now using Windows Live Movie Maker) the Spongebob episode "Clams" which he made and uploaded in 3 parts. He would continue to edit shows in 2 to 3 parts, with the exception of SB episode The Krusty Plate and experiment with differnt shows like The Fairly Odd Parents and Regular Show. His first full one part edit was the Rugrats which was taken down a day and a half later by Viacom. After that EditDealerMD decided to only edit shows outside of Nickelodeon to steer clear of Viacom. He went on to edit Baby Looney Tunes episodes an episode of The Powerpuff Girls and an episode of Rollie Pollie Ollie (his most viewed edit with over 230 thousand views) along with a second episode of Baby Looney Tunes. On December 18th EditDealerMD uploaded his 100 subscription special Teen Titans Lost Episod Edit. Afterwords he ended the year of with a Christmas themed edit, an episode of Dexters Lab, this was EditDealer's last edit until July of the following year.
On February 20th and 21st EditDealerMD uploaded the first 2 episodes of his review series entitled "Mystery Edit Theater 666,000" or just MET666K for short. These would be the only 2 episodes of the series.
EditDealer didn't upload any videos untill his July 24th Caillou edit. He followed this up with another Baby Looney Tunes Edit on the 29th and a Billy & Mandy Edit on August the 3rd and a second on the 4th.On August 10 EditDealer uploaded a new Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends edit and on August 12th he uploaded his 200th sub special; a collab edit with SuperIdiotMan00, they edited Codename Kids Next Door episode Operation point.EditDealer finished off the month with two more Billy and Mandy edits and a Spongebob edit of the episode Endless Summer.
Between his last billy & Mandy and Spongebob episode EditDealer also uploaded a video entitled EditDealerMD - Q&A - Get Ready] " , this video was uploaded to get people to ask questions regarding EditDealer to be answered in a second upcoming video. Between the start of September to mid October EditDealer toyed with a few possible edits, but eventually gave up on them only to start editing the first two Regular Show Hallowwen shorts; Creepy Doll and Death Metal Crash Pit, uploaded on October 17th and October 26th respectivly. EditDealer ended the month of October with a Reupload/Remix of his Fairly odd parents edit;Transparents ,and a new edit of Soul Eater the following day.
On January 17th EditDealer finally uploaded a new edit; a finished version of the Ed Edd n Eddy episode "It Came from Outer Ed", he had previously edited this episode but only did the first 3 minutes. On March 9th he uploaded another Dexters Lab edit, this time the episode "Rude Removal". In May he uploaded 2 short edits.
On May 20th EditDealerMd's account was deleted by Youtube due to trying to dispute his flagged Soul Eater edit. He subsequently moved to his backup account, EditDealerPhD, and re-uploaded many of his edits and in the process gained a strike on the new account.
On August 19th he and SuperIdiotMan00 uploaded their second collab, Rocko's Modern Life "Shit Canned". It was taken down by Viacom around a month later and EditDealer recieved a second strike on the new account. On November 6 he uploaded "Viacom Fucks EditDealer", his first non-collab edit in six months. It featured several commercial edits and a re-edit of the first scene from "Clams". At the same time he found that Blip.tv was deleting accounts that didn't meet its new quality standards, which included most editors' channels. He subsequently moved his backup videos to Dailymotion. EditDealer also changed his user name to "EditDealer" removing the MD/PhD from the end. In late November he released "Plankton's Robotic Ass Fuckin'", and at Chirstmas he uploaded an edit of "Santa Baby" that was originally made for Christmas 2012, but hadn't been completed in time.
EditDealer had very little activity in 2014, his only edit being another collab with Superidiotman00, "Max Courage". As of late 2014, EditDealer's computer is broken due to battery issues, prolonging his hiatus until he can get it fixed or buy a new computer.
EditDealer is still in hiatus. The only involvement with editing he has had in 2015 (and indirectly, at that) was a very small "collab" for one of SuperIdiotMan00's entries to Rotten Cheese's "The Editing Collab", an editing collab where each entry is 5-15 second long. The skit was based on an idea he had several years back, a take on "The Chaperone" from SpongeBob wherein SpongeBob accidently jacks off in the ladies' bathroom.
- Ed Edd n Eddy - It Came From Outer Ed first 3 minutes only
- Spongebob Squarepants - Clams (3 parts)
- Spongebob Squarepants -Krusty Plate
- The Fairly Oddparents - Power Mad (3 parts)
- The Fairly Oddparents - Transparents * Reuploaded and Remixed on back up channel
- Regular Show - Meat Your Maker (2 parts)
- The Fairly Oddparents - So Totally Spaced Out
- The Rugrats - Word of the Day (Reuploaded on Dailymotion)
- Baby Looney Tunes - Who Said That
- The Powerpuff Girls - Curses
- Rollie Pollie Ollie - Pollie Pox
- Commercial -Lots and Lots of Jets and Planes\
- Baby Looney Tunes -Cat Taz Trophy\
- Teen Titans - Lost Episode (100 Sub Special)
- Dexters Lab - Santas Claws
* Reviewed by Masterplanktum on Angry Edit Critic # 25
- Caillou - Short Edit
- Baby Looney Tunes - Mothers Day Madness
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Heartburn
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Battle of the Bands
- Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends - Where There's a Wilt There's a Way
- Code Name Kids Next Door - Operation Point - Collab w/SuperIdiotMan00 (200 Sub Special)
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - To Eris Human
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Aren't you Chupacabra to see me?
- Spongebob Squarepants - Endless Summer
- Regular Show - Creepy Doll .
- Regular Show - Death Metal Crash Pit
- Soul Eater - The Legend of the Holy Sword
- Ed Edd n Eddy - It Came From Outer Ed (2013 Full)
- Dexters Lab - Rude Removal .
- Regular Show - Ringtone Short .
- Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends - Badvertisement .
- Rocko's Modern Life - Shit Canned (collab w/ SuperIdiotMan00 ) .
- Viacom Fucks EditDealer (edits of four commercials: Beezid.com, Scooby-Doo Cartoon Network bumper, Justin Beiber Macy's Black Friday sale and Domino's The Dark Knight Gotham Pizza) (full version includes remake of Clams)
- Plankton's Robotic Ass Fuckin'
- Santa Baby Song Edit
- Evil Con Carne - Max Courage (collab w/ Superidiotman00)
- SpongeBob - The Chaperone short(idea from c. 2013, executed by Superidiotman00 for Rotten Cheese's Editing Collab)